Stage 1 SOLD - Register for Stage 2 now!'Sunsets of Bangalow' is a stunning, semi-rural land release, located in the beautiful Byron Bay hinterland, on the doorstep of the historic village of Bangalow and minutes to the world famous beaches and iconic holiday destination of Byron Bay.
Vacant land is extremely rare in the Byron Bay hinterland and this land release represents the best of both worlds, peace and serenity of a rural setting, and only minutes to town. Fowlers Lane is a gorgeous country lane, with no through traffic, and is conveniently located off Hinterland Way, allowing easy access to the airports, Bangalow and Byron Bay.
* Five exclusive semi-rural lifestyle lots
* Approximately 3.5 acres to 5 acres each
* Fabulous rural outlook, 4 lots with creek frontage
* Over 50 acres of common land made up of natural forest, creeks and waterholes
* North facing lots, quiet and peaceful cul-de-sac
* Small sub-division of only 12 lots
* Underground power, telephone and sealed roads
* Excellent location 5 minutes to Bangalow, 10 minutes to Byron Bay
* Convenient to Ballina and Coolangatta airports
Lot 2 - SOLD
Lot 3 - SOLD
Lot 4 - SOLD
Lot 5 - SOLD
Lot 6 - SOLD
'Sunsets of Bangalow' has been carefully designed to allow 11 exclusive lifestyle lots situated harmoniously amongst over 50 acres of natural forest. The property, on 88 acres of rich, red, fertile soil, features 3 permanent, sparkling creeks, Paddy Melon, Possum and Sleepy Creeks and numerous water holes. The common land, available for all owners to use, is home to an abundance of birdlife and wildlife including platypus, wallabies and possums, and represents approximately 50% of the entire property. Services include underground electricity and telephone and a sealed roadway to all lots.
Can I afford Stage 1 Fowlers Lane - Sunsets Of Bangalow?
With access to the best on offer from 30 lenders and complete support and advice from pre-approval to settlement, you can trust an Elders Home Loans broker to find a quick and simple solution.Get a Quote