11 Remnant Drive, CLUNES
Classic Spacious Character Home
* Renovated & restored Queenslander
* Character features, timber floors, french doors
* Generous 1,883sqm block with veggie garden
* Separate double garage / artist's studio
* Lovely wrap-around verandah
* Quiet cul-de-sac location & only 10 minutes from Bangalow
This gorgeous, character-filled weatherboard home offers everything you would need. Relocated from Casino in approximately 2003, the home has been restored and features high patterned ceilings, timber panelled walls and generous sized bedrooms plus a sleepout/office. From the spacious kitchen and dining room, french doors open out to the covered sunny verandah that wraps around two sides of the home and is nestled amongst the garden.
Situated in a quiet neighbourhood close to Clunes Public School and on an almost half acre block, the garden has citrus trees, a great veggie patch and plenty of room for the kids to play. There is also a free standing double garage which would be ideal for an artist's studio.
Motivated seller will consider offers prior to Auction.
Contact Duncan Lorimer for an inspection today.
Location maps are provided by Google Maps. Elders accepts no responsibility for the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of the information displayed