56 Rankin Drive, BANGALOW
Fabulous Views and Potential Plus!
* Elevated position capturing sensational rural views and breezes
* DA approval for 2 bedroom granny flat at rear of block
* Cute cottage with 3 bedrooms and 2 living areas
* 663sqm gently sloping lot
* Huge space underneath house waiting for conversion
* Heaps of potential to value add
* Easy walk into Bangalow village
* Easily Bangalow's best value home!
If you just want a place to call home in Bangalow, with a heap of potential and not costing a bomb, then you can't go past this little treasure. With its elevated position, you will love waking up to the view of the hills and will certainly appreciate the lovely breezes that will cool you on the hottest of days. The home may be small but it is light and bright...and just right! It is ready for a new owner to love it. The current owner has lived here for 16 years and has loved every second.
There is plenty of potential to add value, should you want or enjoy it just as it is. There are approved plans for a 60sqm two-bedroom granny flat, which would occupy the lower section of land below the main home. There is also a large double carport (plus storeroom) under the home which could easily be enclosed to create another room.
The block is 663sqm, a reasonable size for residential Bangalow. Surrounded by pleasant, mature gardens, the home is extremely private and is a very easy stroll to the Showground and Bangalow's main street.
Phone now for an inspection...the owner is ready to go!
Location maps are provided by Google Maps. Elders accepts no responsibility for the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of the information displayed