3 Bannister Court, BANGALOW
Bangalow's Best Value Home
* Excellent Bangalow village location!
* Elevated, large 770sqm block in quiet cul-de-sac
* Charming, single level timber home with spacious verandahs
* Two water tanks, solar hot water and 2kW solar panel system
* Award winning garden PLUS extensive vegie and herb garden
* Heaps of potential to value add
* Single garage + single carport
* Great opportunity to secure a prime Bangalow residence
This delightful timber cottage is located in a fabulous, quiet position and is just an easy stroll to everything Bangalow has to offer. With a generous, elevated allotment of 770sqm, the home captures lovely breezes and has an outlook across Bangalow to the surrounding hills. The single level, cedar clad home, with no stairs, is 22 years old and has a spacious deck capturing the northern aspect. There is a large living area with high angled ceilings opening out to the covered verandah. There are three good-sized bedrooms, two bathrooms and an extra large laundry room currently used as an artist's studio. If you like energy efficient living, there is a 2kW solar panel system installed on the roof, solar hot water and two water tanks with flow form, used to water the stunning 'award winning' flower and vegie garden. You could almost be self-sufficient with this amazing, established vegie and herb garden which has been regularly recognised by the local Bangalow Garden Club! There is plenty of scope to value add to this home and capitalise on its magnificent position. This is a popular location with a cute, timber home, so don't wait to inspect.
Location maps are provided by Google Maps. Elders accepts no responsibility for the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of the information displayed