2 Campbell Street, BANGALOW
* Fabulous location, just a 2 minute walk to the main street
* Spacious, flexible floor plan over two levels
* Generous 974sqm block with rear lane access & swimming pool
* Recently repainted throughout plus new carpet
* Potential to create granny flat downstairs (STCA)
* Pleasant outlook towards St Kevin's church
* Ideal for large family or space to work from home
* Owners have bought elsewhere and are ready to go!
A great opportunity exists to secure this family home, located in the popular Campbell Street area of Bangalow. The location is amazing, just a short distance from the main street and a stone's throw to the Bangalow Showgrounds and A&I Hall. Situated on a generous 974sqm block with rear lane access, the possibilities to value add are obvious.
Offering a flexible floor plan over two levels, there is scope to utilise the downstairs space as a home office or even convert to a granny flat (STCA). The gardens are well established and the home is extremely private from the street. There is also a saltwater swimming pool. Recently painted throughout and with new carpet, the home has a large living area with slow combustion wood heater and a modern kitchen and casual dining area opening out to the large covered verandahs, overlooking the pool.
This has been a fabulous home for this lovely local family for the past 23 years and with the last child just finishing year 12, it is time to start the next chapter of their lives. Homes like this in Bangalow are rare as hen's teeth, so make sure you arrange an inspection straight away!
Location maps are provided by Google Maps. Elders accepts no responsibility for the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of the information displayed