Insurance for your Property

When you decide to rent out your investment property it is essential to make sure you have it adequately insured.  We strongly recommend that you take out Landlord’s Insurance which covers you in the case of any number of unforeseen events including loss of rent (which can result from default of the tenant, death of a tenant, Tenant hardship etc.) and loss or damage to your property.

 It is vitally important that you have home insurance for your property and we highly recommend that you ensure your building AND contents are covered within that policy.  As an example not all home policies include cover for your dishwasher curtains, blinds and carpets.

Ensure that you discuss all your insurance needs with your insurance broker or agent.

We can provide you with the details of a number of Insurance companies who specialise in this type of insurance.  We recommend Terri Scheer.

Back to Top ↑